5:29 P.M. Update

June 7th, 2014 at 5:24 pm by under Chad's WLFI Weather Blog

Rain/few storms will arrive tonight.  Looks like the rain will still exit tomorrow morning followed by a nice Sunday afternoon!

The best potential of 1-2″ of rainfall tonight is in the northern half of the viewing area with either 1″ or less for everyone else.

1DMA Map II

13 Responses to “5:29 P.M. Update”

My gardens would love an nice rain:) Thanks Chad:))

2. Ours too, Teri!! And lots of beans are in the ground now too! Well, round one of graduation parties are over with 3 more (for me) to come tomorrow! Can sure feel the humidity out there and man are the flies awful!!

3. Cliff says:

Darn Deer flies are out too!!

Pouring in Kentland.

Flies live humidity

6. Wow, Jim…enjoy that rain. has not made it here yet although radar says we should be getting rain! FLIES were terrible at one grad party. Felt bad for the family.

7. ahhh…..here comes the rain! ;)

8. Misty says:

I hope that we all get a good soak

The rain really came down hard at times last night/this morning. I measured 1.58″ of rainfall, and the temp is 59.6*. A bit chilly for me;)However is a beautiful morning, nice breeze, and fresh air and the plants look happy:)

10. missing my wx station as I have no idea how much rain fell. Was a beautiful rain…no fireworks with it ;)

Windows are open, fresh air coming in, my kind of weather as you know Teri, lol.

Off to church and then more grad parties! Still stuffed from yesterday.

MA in REM enjoy the day and be safe :-)

11. Mary says:

1.9 inches SE of Rensselaer. Even a little standing in field across the road.

12. Tim north of Veedersburg says:

.80 rainfall

13. Rainfall amounts were all over the place in our area. 2 miles SW of town they got 1.80, 3 miles west of town they got 3.00. My wx station is down but neighbors reported 1.10 inches Beautiful rainfall.

Ma in REM