10:23 P.M. Update

April 5th, 2014 at 10:18 pm by under Chad's WLFI Weather Blog

Today was nice, but still a bit below normal.

Tomorrow looks good with high cirrus mixed with ample sunshine & highs of 58-62 after a frosty start at 27-31.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see patchy shallow fog develop later tonight.

Monday still looks cool & windy with steady light to moderate rainfall overspread the area in the morning after skies turn cloudy Sunday night.

Rainfall totals of 0.50-1.00″ still look good.

Windy & warm weather will arrive late week, despite chilly start!

1527

9 Responses to “10:23 P.M. Update”

Morning everyone. Beautifull Sunrise. Get your self out and enjoy ! Looks like a lousy day tomorrow. Take advantage of today .

My husband’s band is playing the Homeward Bound Rock the Walk this afternoon.. I know this is a shameless plug, but it’s a great day to be downtown & the cover charge goes toward agencies that fight homelessness. There’s a walk at 3:00.. I believe you register at LBC.. Get out & enjoy!

Thanks Autumn

4. Cliff says:

I was going to go do a bit of yard work but that air and temp, still has a “bite” to it. And it doesn’t make it enjoyable to be out.

5. O No Moe says:

Once again I’m wearing my winter coat around the yard. Cloudy, 48 F and yes that wind bites.

I’m with you gentlemen. I was working in the yard and thought dang, it feels colder compared to yesterday. I thought maybe it was just me. Maybe I just needed to put my drink down and work a little harder.

7. the cold winds off the lake maybe

A little nippy today . However a great day. Looks rainy tomorrow. @ Mary Anne how are you doing hopefully better. Grill and Smoke from Smoker filling the air. Saw 2. White birds as big as pigeons have got no idea what they where never saw them before. Did yard and garage work today. Cleaning up twigs and dead branches on ground thanks to the winter today so got alit accomplished. Have a good night all.