Another Update

February 20th, 2013 at 4:37 pm by under Chad's WLFI Weather Blog

Studied new 18z runs & analog check/comparison & 1-3″ of snow & sleet still looks fine with the higher totals of that spectrum in our northern counties.  1/10″ of glaze ice still looks fine as of 4:35 p.m.

Right now, I like “after 5 p.m. fair game in our southwest counties” with “entire viewing area cloaked in wintry precipitation by midnight”.

43 Responses to “Another Update”

1. Josh says:

Is it spring yet?

Yay, not…

3. bridget says:

bring on the snow.. don’t need the ice but bring on the snow :) i want lots of it

Yeah me to bridget, only if we were about 3 or 4 states to the west, everything always peters out by the time it gets here in this place, never fails!!!!!

Madman you got 2 inches moe

Crazy winter storms! Hard to follow what they are going to do. So glad we have Chad, yet mother nature will do as she pleases.

7. Monster says:

We are getting missed again. No money in snow this year.

8. Monster says:

What’s Up Stooges I miss all you guys.

9. Monster says:

This is been the worst year on snow removal this is the lowest totals I’ve ever had in years.

No Monster this place is cursed, i keep.telling yall that, lol

Stooges are alive it’s storm time. This is when everyone hates us. Moe

Monster MadMan a I have been here yelling at all the people who dint like done jokes. What’s up with you.

Jimmy how much snow are yall supposed to git in kentlend?

14. Monster says:

Hay jim just because im not posting doesn’t mean im not reading. They where some haters. Wow can’t believe twc is calling for 3-5. They are usually conservative.

Monster what about monticello,? Oh let me guess, half inch wtf else is new, damn i hate this place man!!!

I had hoped we were going to see things change on here when Jim posted the following:

Hi all listen. Lets all blog about weather. Report our storm totals so we all can help one another out. I for one am tired of getting bashed for asking a question. I live weather and helping people out. I will continue to do that. Also I will have fun. I enjoy seeing do many of you share the same passion so I ask all lets ban together and make this the best weather blog around. Chad dies a great job. He doesn’t need to see this mess from some people on here. Lets stop the criticizing of others. Keys help one another share our observations with Chad he doesn’t need any help to go his job he is the best. But our observations help him. Do from this moment on lets cut the bs and stick to what we do the best. Helping and giving info to others. If we don’t there might not be any more Blog! Jim

After criticizing other for not getting the “memo”, he leads the way back to criticizing others…talking about haters and is back with the sarcasm.

Like others I’ll continue to follow Chad, but see no hope for an enjoyable comment blog with my long time fellow weather bloggers.

Bud

17. charlene says:

This stooge is sitting back reading the blog and praying for heavier *S*N*O*W* ;)

Well said Bud, i agree, i just ticks me off that we always get missed ya know , well im done raving, takw care and god bless all.

Okay here we go we are talking weather here prople lets stop the bashing of others I guess some I see didn’t get the memo. So we will just ignore those prople. Madman Monster Kentland looks like 3 inches. We will see. Velvety one lets post our totals to help others . Monster hope you get something to plow. Mad man. Monticello 1-2 inches Chad has done a great job with his updates on this one awesome. Everyone stay safe and warm. Sorry for the haters out there they are in there own world causing trouble. Charlene what’s up your waiting I know. Snow on the way.
    Keep up the Curley shuffle for snow. Moe

20. Joy says:

I love winter storms, you know, the kind where I am snowed in for a couple of days. If we don’t get one, that’s ok not getting upset over it. Now, kind of anticipating a stormy spring. Perfect day for me is 75 degrees, lawn is mowed, and just finished eating grilled hamburgers. As I look to the west- storm clouds! Not the wimpy kind, I want swirling, angry ones that threaten to drop a tornado (but doesn’t)! March is severe weather month!

21. Joy says:

March is severe weather preparedness month I meant.

Joy grilling out is awesome. We all hope we get a big one and can’t come out for days. That would be awesome.

23. Joy says:

Jim there is always hope! Fridge has to be stocked though lol.

Joy you are right there.

Hey jimmy grill me one chief, Curley, maybe something arond the 1st week of march, but ill be surfing down in wilmington, nc, cant wait

26. Chris in Tipton says:

I will say that I am encouraged with a bit snowier an colder NAM run…. We shall see…..

27. Monster says:

Bud I took your post a little offensive. Hope you didn’t mean it that way. So fellow bloger… what do you see in this storm? How do you think it will pan out. You think the big snow will stay west. Im awaiting your answer. If you want to talk about people criticizing than don’t criticize other people or your just as guilty. Dont you think?

28. shawn says:

You know ive been reading all these blogs for weeks who care if people have fun lifes to short to be mad about anything this small.there is weather talked about ever time somebody blogs so whats the big deal.It doesnt mattered where u go or that u do people arent the same so u just have to deal with one another.Lifes to short to be mad over something like this whats for sure.Comin on big snow.

29. Monster says:

Anyway hope storm keeps wobbling this way. Looks like might move a little closer.

This just in, fox fittynnine, says totals will now go higher due to moisture , still waiting on ole wilkes for sitrep.i hope its alot, my fingers toes.and eyes are crossed.

31. Monster says:

The NAM showing we arw right on thw edge of 3-4 in snow line. That would be great. Move 30 miles to the east storm. Lol

32. Monster says:

Me to mad man

Monster i think we will get 5 here in monacella.

34. Monster says:

That would be a good #.

35. Chris in Tipton says:

AND then the RPM comes in……blah

36. Becky says:

I for one am so very sick of what they call winter, I miss the good ole days where we gor snow around thanksgiving and it stayed atleast till valentines day, iam tired of getting my hopes up that monticello will get a big one and it fizzles every time, anyways on a lighter note hope everyone is having a good night, and stay warm…

37. Monster says:

Come on mad man do your Polar Plunge

Monster im about to bro, ill probably run around buck naked outside if we get 6 plus, lol

39. Monster says:

Thats funny. You better be carefull someone might youtube that.

Lol

Awesome monster Shawn madman all Stoogies laugh we don’t bash others. Go Snow. Ps monster that was offensive what was said earlier you are right.

42. charlene says:

I got a text alert from WLFI saying Clinton County is under a winter weather advisory..why not surrounding counties? Looks like it is going to be a no school day for my girls ;) …being in Jr. High I KNOW THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE UPSET ABOUT THAT ;) …stay safe all

43. Anna says:

I just hope if my kids get delayed or cancelled from school, I can be here to be with them. Not very happy about having to
    work tonight with this mess on the way. Hospitals don’t give you days off for bad weather, quite the opposite–they lock down and won’t let employees leave :(