Nice Day!!!

February 13th, 2013 at 4:30 pm by under Chad's WLFI Weather Blog

It is a nice day with temperatures in the mid 40s area-wide.  Clouds will increase tonight as we drop into the upper 20s.

20 Responses to “Nice Day!!!”

1. Josh says:

Can someone tell me what the euro is showing for next Friday?thanks

2. Bill in C'ville says:

Snow and lots of it!!!!!!! But I would not take that to the bank!

Really Bill have you seen this.

4. Bill in C'ville says:

It’s showing up on the gfs and the European models, it’s showing a split low so who knows at this point! I would not get to excited about it until Wednesday and it still on the model runs.

5. Monster says:

That would be nice but you all kno it will change. Poo to this no snow winter.

Accuwether is calling for 6.5 inches total for the 21st and 22nd, yeah right!!!!

Will believe it, when I see and measure it…

8. James says:

I really would like to see some snow but I am not getting my hopes up.

9. ch n ffort says:

Yea check accuweather n a couple days..the snow will disappear just as it always does. Wood b nice tho?!

Yikes! Could be a good one..will be watching.

Mad man here it is the big one?

I have been reading posts and emails from many wx watcher friends.. I don’t pay attention to accuweather, except for urgent messages and sometimes their radars.

Jim, what sites do you use?

I know Chad will keep us updated:) I just dont like the looks of this..but you snow lovers will:)

Gfs mainly. Long range weather models. Unisys also. Wintercast is another good one. What’s weird on this snow is the models and accu weather have picked up on it. Weather channel has jumped on board also. Now that all said its a week out I like to hear from the guy we trust Chad. If he sees something then we might have something. Moe

16. Melissa says:

Good evening stooges and snow lovers.. Coming from chicago i have a great place in my heart for tom skilling.. And mr skilling is stating a big storm for the midwest next week.. So as much as i dont want snow and maybe throwinv.off my travel.plans for.next week will do.big snow dances for.you all.. Tom is like chad and is pretty right on with the weather.. I was not here in 2011 but in chicago we had had a huge blizzard on ground hogs day.. His posters on his facebook page are stating that the isobars?? Are looking like that of the blizzard chad any insite on that

Hi Melissa this is not a surprise Tom has jumped on this. Chad will I’m sure be on this. That being said fellow Stoogies and all lets unite if this does happen. Giving accurate totals and helping one another out. The joking can continue of course. But of there are people who depend on our updates lets do it right. InChad we trust. So lets Hear what he says also. Moe

18. Melissa says:

Well keeping my fingers and toes crossed for u all!!! & dont let the joking stop i just want to know when we get dumped on who is going to shovel me out lol

19. tony says:

have tons of respect for tom skilling. But chads the man and too far out to be accurate.