Next Week

February 6th, 2013 at 12:20 am by under Chad's WLFI Weather Blog

Still looks like we need to watch next week near Valentine’s Day for snow, followed by Arctic air.

There are still many questions on track & timing, but we will continue to watch this.

8 Responses to “Next Week”

1. charlene says:

How “SWEET” it would be for a Valentine’s Day BLIZZARD again..woo-hoo ;)

Dang it…I still want my 17 inches… ;-)

3. jks says:

Please no snow on the 13th, hubby has to go to the hospital for surgery. Valentines Day snow would be okay though.

Monday the 18th. Wed 20. Snow

5. Val says:

I really hope that you all get the snow that you all are hoping for, but I have one request and that is NOT snow on Valentines day as that is my birthday and for once I would like to spend it with my husband. For the past few years we have not been able to do that till later in the month when weather is fit, as my husband works for the state highway department. So I am hoping and praying for snow to hold off till at least the 15th, then it can snow all it wants. Its a beautiful day today, sun is shining, birds are singing. Hope everyone enjoys the day today. Looks like rain tomorrow. Chad with the rain coming in tomorrow and possibly over the weekend, does the moisture we get from this will it help with the snow that might be coming next week?

6. Val says:

oops 4 yr old granddaughter hit the enter button before I was done posting. Will the moisture help in getting more snow accumlation since there is more moisture at the surface and in the atmosphere?

7. charlene says:

Val..Happy Birthday..my grand-daughter will be a year old on Valentine’s Day <3 ;)

8. Val says:

Thank You Charlene, and Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!